Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sexy In The City



I     I recently provided creative direction at a video and photo shoot for a lingerie and beauty/skincare client. I also helped to define and refine their creative and business strategies and implemented processes for the development and execution of all aspects of digital (interactive and integrated), experiential marketing, advertising, promotions, sponsorships and live event marketing, refined Customer Experience both in retail and online, developed and implemented customer loyalty and affiliate marketing programs, managed internal teams focused on website upgrades, logo development, e-commerce, editorial, graphic design, product photography, social media, PR, live brand-funded events, tradeshow exhibits and managed, sourced, negotiated and hired outside vendors on an as-needed basis. I shot still photos on my iPhone 6 and used only natural lighting - here are two of my favorite shots. 

No comments: